ORCA LAB: Nitra-Guard BIO-Cubes Titanium
All prices are based in Euros. Listed local prices are based on Shopify's conversion rate at time of purchase.
- Unlike all other carbon based nitrate removers, Nitra-Guard BIO-Cubes TITANIUM does not need Phosphate to work and is Completely resistant to the limiting effects of Redfield’s Ratio
- Helps Control Unsightly Algae
- Easy and convenient use, no daily feedings or dosings, simply install as directed and enjoy 4 to 12 months Nitrate free water
- Does not contain toxic ethanol which is commonly used in liquid nitrate removers
- No more Fluidized Media Reactors or Deep Sand bed filters required which saves space, time and money
- 100% natural, biological Nitrate removal
- No Effect on pH or Alkalinity
- MASSIVELY reduces water changes
Phosphate removers used in conjunction with carbon based pellets or liquids may create circumstances where there is not enough phosphate in the system to effectively remove Nitrate, if at all. This limiting factor is known as Redfield’s Ratio which is the biological ratio by which all carbon based pellets and liquids function. Nitra-Guard BIO-Cubes TITANIUM is the world’s first solid carbohydrate Nitrate remover that is completely resistant to Redfield’s Ratio and allows aquarists the flexibility to selectively remove Nitrate even when there is no Phosphate present in the system. This new technological breakthrough that was developed by Orca Labs gives great advantages over all other products as it allows aquarists to use Phosphate removers while still being able to effectively remove Nitrate in the system without any limiting biological factors. Nitra-Guard BIO-Cubes TITANIUM are made from 100% biologically degradable polymers that selectively target and remove
Nitrates from freshwater, brackish and marine systems. No additional daily feeding or dosing is required making it easy and versatile to use. Unlike biopellets and other liquid carbon based nitrate removers , Nitra-Guard BIO- Cubes TITANIUM is a “point-of-source” treatment which aids in preventing system crashes. BIO-Cubes TITANIUM will not cause cloudiness from bacterial blooms. With correct installation, bacterial colonies will become prolific enough to start lowering nitrate levels within 7 to 14 days.
Free Filter Bag Included.
Directions for use: The amount required will depend on stocking densities and the amount of nitrate in the aquarium.
Below 15ppm NO3: 0.75ml p/lts Aquarium Water
15ppm – 30ppm NO: 1.5ml p/lts Aquarium Water
30ppm – 60ppm NO3: 2.5ml p/lts Aquarium Water
If Nitrate levels are above 70ppm, we advise that consecutive water changes are performed before adding Nitra-Guard BIO-Cubes TITANIUM
Net Volume: 2lts / 0.52 US Gallons